Friday, February 5, 2010

Oklahoma Storm is Over

It's friday and instead of relaxing I get to play catch up in my classes after the power was out for 8 days! THANKS OKLAHOMA STORMS FOR STRESSING ME OUT RIGHT BEFORE MIDTERMS! I left a clip above my street was kind of like the last clip but 8 power poles were ALL the way down to the ground. I was driving at the time of the storm. I am lucky nothing fell on my car. It was way nastier than even the video makes it look. Everything was frozen like an ice cube and everyday it just weighed down more trees and power lines. So glad it is over. One night got down to 12 degrees and we still had no power. My boyfriend is a Physical Therapist and we went around to his patients houses and delivered candles, flashlights, and coffee and tea.

3 comments:

  1. you can't even see the worse because most of the streets were closed that had the worse damage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! you left the rainy state to the Icy state.lol Glad you guys are ok, and that was very nice of your boyfriend and you to help out his patients. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks tornado season is coming uo :/ everyone laughs at me when I get scared. I just want it to be hot already!

    ReplyDelete